1) I've moved more than 20 times in my life. I went to three high schools in three different states. I've lived in 4 states. Ohio, Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina.
2) I have two pugs and I would have 10 more if my husband would let me. My dream is to have a pug sanctuary some day when I win the lottery.
3) I am trying to live my life more simply. I admire the Amish lifestyle very much. The Amish principles I really admire are: Be a steward of the earth, a good neighbor, live a simple life, put your family first. I would have a hard time without air conditioning and internet but I do really admire their lifestyle. They are the ultimate environmentalist.
4) I would like to be a better environmentalist and do work each day to make small & large changes in our lifestyle that will allow us to do that. However, I think Al Gore is a total hypocrite and a money grubbing liar. Why does he fly by private jet when he could easily take a ride on commercial airplanes? Because he doesn't really care about the environment. He cares about selling you movies and books about the environment.
5) I love company for dinner. I can whip something up last minute for 10 people without breaking a sweat. Growing up we always had dinner guest and my Mom was the master at cooking for a group. She never said no when we wanted a friend to stay for dinner and always had plenty of food.
6) I love the mountains. Living in Roanoke, VA was the best and getting married in the Smoky Mountains was so beautiful. I am very fortunate that Robert loves the mountains as much as me. We plan to retire in the Smokies or Blue Ridge Mountains.
7) I am very proud of being 100% Italian. I don't know why though. he he he
8) I am an Aquarius through and through. Here are the traditional Aquarian Traits. I think it is me to a "t". Friendly and humanitarian; Honest and loyal; Original and inventive; Independent and intellectual. On the dark side....Intractable and contrary; Perverse and unpredictable.