My brother told me my food all looks mushy and this is another mushy looking photo. I think it is my camera! Seriously, this tasted a lot better than it looks in the picture!
Almost Pasta Milano
1 lb. bowtie pasta
2 Boneless skinless chicken breast, marinated in Italian dressing
1 medium onion, chopped fine
1 pint crimini mushrooms, sliced
6 sun dried tomatoes chopped
4 cloves of garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. Flour
3 Tbsp. Butter
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Grilled and cut chicken into bite sized pieces
2) Cook pasta according to package directions
3) In a small skillet over medium heat cook onion in olive oil, add mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes when onion is translucent and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
4) In a medium sauce pan, over medium heat melt butter, add flour and cook 2-3 minutes.
5) Whisk in milk and cook until sauce will hold on the spoon.
6) Add garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
7) Toss all together and grate fresh Parmesan on top.
Tip: If sauce appears to be too thick, you can add some of the cooking water from the pasta to thin out a bit.