Teriyaki Glazed Trout
1 lbs. of fresh wild trout
1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
1/4 cup Brown sugar
2 Tbsp. lime juice
1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
1 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
Salt & Pepper to taste
1) Rinse fish well in cold water, and pat dry.
2) In a zip lock baggie add fish and other ingredients. Shake well.
3) Marinate for about 30-60 minutes.
4) Place on a broiler pan sprayed with olive oil skin side down.
5) Place under broiler for about 8-10 minutes.
Serve immediately. I served this with fresh steamed broccoli and lime cilantro rice.