Welcome!

Hi and thank you for visiting my blog. My name is Tina, I am 42 years old and married to a wonderful man named Robert. I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area with my husband and our two pugs, Koko and Lucy and a special kitty, named Trixie.

I am of Italian decent and love to cook not just for my family but for everyone! I have a lot of weeknight dinner guest and try to keep it casual but delicious! My Mom passed away a few years ago and was my great teacher.

In 2012 I have changed the way I eat. A real lifestyle change to be healthier, eat a nutrient dense diet and remove all processed foods, refined flours and sugars from our diet. I do cook a lot healthier than my Mom did and do a lot more vegetarian meals, poultry and fish. I'm trying to find a way to keep the traditions of family, friends and good food in my house always.

I plan to post my weekly menus, update with new recipes, health information and articles and how to eat mostly organic in an economical way. I will also periodically post personal updates of my journey to regain health and hope.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I totally suck at Blogging!

I still cook daily...and I still love to share my recipes..but for some reason I have a hard time keeping up with my blogging. I will try to add some new and exciting recipes soon. I miss blogging and especially the comments. Thanks to all who have emailed me asking me to come back to blogging soon.

Is this blog worthy? This is my biggest problem. Are you interested in seeing the same foods day in and day out? Is grilled chicken salad and garlic bread blog worthy? What about when I take short cuts and buy the rotisserie chicken at the store and Sanda Lee my dinner? Do you still want to see that?

Keep an eye out for some new entries. I am not going to promise anything...but I have been missing my window to the world so I hope to make some positive contributions to the culinary masses soon!

Tina

6 comments:

a real librarian said...

Tina!!! I've missed you!!! Welcome back - I can't wait to read more!

***hugs***

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

I love reading all the cooking blogs for ideas, especially what seems routine to people. I find I can sometimes just need a little inspiration, even if it's just to Sandra Lee dinner!

-njswimmer

Terri said...

Welcome Back!! We all need a little inspiration sometimes. I love it when I run across a quick, simple recipe that uses an ingredient in completely different way. Or, coming across a dish and thinking, darn, that looks good and I have everything in the refrigerator! I am anxious to see what you've been cooking. :)

vanillasugarblog said...

Girl we all love to read & see anything you make. I do the Sandra-Lee-thingee all the time. We all miss you!!! Get your butt back on here! :-)

Jaime said...

from all the recipes you've shared with me, i would say that they are blog-worthy! keep on blogging...we miss you!

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

HI TINA!!! Blog about everything!! I find the best reason to post something that may seem part of your totally normal routine can be a totally new and awesome idea to your readers :O)
BRING IT ON BACK!! WOO-HOO!