8 oz. pasta of choice (I used penne tonight)
1 head of cauliflower, chopped rough
4 cloves of garlic, sliced or minced fine
Crushed red pepper flakes (about 1/2 tsp.)
2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
Peccorino Romano or Parmesan Cheese
1) Bring water to boil in a large pot, add salt and pasta.
2) Five minutes into the cooking, add the cauliflower.
3) Drain when pasta is a la dente.
4) In the pasta pot add a few tablespoons of olive oil, the garlic and crushed red pepper. Saute until garlic is just browned. Toss pasta back in and coat well.
5) Sprinkle with cheese and manjia!