Artichoke & Cheese Tarts
32 Wonton Wrappers (3" square)
8 oz. cream cheese
14 oz. jar of artichoke hearts, chopped fine
1/2 red bell pepper chopped fine
1 cup cheddar cheese
1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
pinch of cayenne
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2) Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray and press in the wonton wrappers. Fold the sides in so as to make a flower. If you are using the tart shaper you can press and twist and it will do the job for you.
3) Mix all the ingredients together well until well combined.
4) Fill each cup with artichoke mixture.
5) Spray or brush edges with olive oil.
6) Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until edges are browned.
Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
TIP: I doubled the recipe and had 96 pieces total. So I would say each batch should make 48, not the 32 the recipe states.